Today’s picture for invisible illness is a personal one. This is one of about 30 notes that my friend has received since using her handicapped placard. I’m going to say this to you, have you ever seen someone get out of a car parked in a handicapped space and said to yourself “they look too young or they don’t look disabled.” I’m going to go with yes you have, because we all have at one time. I can’t remember doing it, but before I understood the difficulties of invisible illness when I was younger I probably did. Let me ask you this though, when you had that thought was it because you knew with 100% certainty that they weren’t handicapped or did you assume that because of their age and/or not seeing a cane, walker or wheelchair? All I’m asking is that we stop and think when we someone need a mobility aid, park in a handicapped space or say they are disabled that we remember this “DISABILITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AGE OR APPEARNACE.” #spoonie #invisibleillness #disability #chronicillness #rheumatoidarthritis #lupus #fibromyalgia #myofascialpainsyndrome
If nothing else, this post needs to be seen around the internet more. This harassment is not okay and no one should have to deal with it on top of having an invisible illness. This is just another form of anonymous bullying to add to the internet bullying these TROLLS are capable of.
If you are healthy, please reblog.
If you are sick, please reblog.
If you have a disability, please reblog.
If you have an invisible illness, please reblog.
If you know someone with a disability, please reblog.
If you are a human being, please reblog.
Let’s spread the word and help those of us that may not look like it.
Ignorance isn’t bliss, ignorance is ignorance.
I never thought about this wow
In light of Sterek Week, I decided to make a list with all of my favorite AU fics. It has 125 fics organized in alphabetical order and divided into three pars: Completed Fics, Series, and WIPs. I hope you guys like it!
[hover for summary]
Completed Fics (86)
- 'Linski's Late Night Antidote To Lame by WhoNatural (14k, T)
- #omegaproblems by subnivean (12k, E)
- A Flooring Romance by rlnerdgirl (10k, G)
- A Strong Heart and a Nerve of Steel by lupinus, uraneia (21k, E)
- All Questions Put To Rest by dedougal (8k, E)
- Around the Bend by lupinus, uraneia (15k, E)
- Between the Stacks by dinglehoppersaplenty (11k, E)
- Binomial Coefficients by DevilDoll (20k, T)
- Bones Straining Under the Weight by weathervaanes (15k, E)
- By Moon And Stars by kellifer_fic (16k, M)
- By The Hour by janonny (16k, NR)
- Can I Steal You? by Rena (5k, E)
- Chasing the Horizon by stilinski (34k, E)
- Commands and Contrasts by ravingrevolution (88k, M)
- Come Fly With Me (Or Don’t) by stilinskisparkles (15k, M)
- Cornerstone by Vendelin (83k, E)
- Cupboard Love by mklutz (32k, G)
- Dating Backwards by RemainNameless (86k, E)
- DILF by twentysomething (31k, E)
- Dude, Werewolves by mysecretashes (29k, E)
chris argent + grief beard
This is the same man.
I think about this a lot.
my fave BC interview ever… ending with the cumber-giggle
Sterek Week || Sunday: Anything you want
Stiles & Derek + worrying about their families
@spider_inferno is at #fanexpo and posting all these photos of his lucky ass hanging out with some fine Mjs and here I am just making fan girls moist with this spidey. What about all the pool inferno?! #deadpool #spiderman #selfies #fanexpo #matsuricon #fanfiction #marvel #comics #cosplay #cosplayer